• 1-844-884-7733


Search for glossary terms (regular expression allowed)
Term Definition
A distortion of the surface of sheet such as a bulge or a wave, usually transverse to the direction of rolling. 1
All A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z